Friday, September 18, 2009

"15 interesting facts about me" tag

Sara had a tag called the "20 interesting facts about me" tag game.

I thought it was a quite a fun tag to do so here's mine.

I only managed to come up with 15. Was already struggling at 10! Well Im clearly not an interesting person am I.

I...
1. wake up at 5am everyday even on weekends
2. snap when anyone messes up the house
3. don't like/eat rice
4. go grocery shopping everyday
5. must have a piece of dark chocolate every night before I go to bed
6. only stopped drinking from a milkbottle at the age of 7
7. love long walks - the longer the better!
8. can't leave the house without a hand-sanitizer
9. wear super XL tees and baggy berms to bed. Very unglam but comfort is more important!
10. have phobia of aircraft landing
11. am as blind as a bat. Both my eyes records a staggering 4.75.
12. love eating Milo from the tin
13. had 2 precious terrapins who died on the same day. Ironically enough their names were Romeo and Juliet.
14. have a leg that's almost an inch longer than the other
15. had the longest hair back in high school. Believe it or not….a classmate of mine forgot to bring a thread for his Geography test. He pleaded to lend him a strand of hair and so I did. What made me crack was after the test, he returned it to me and thanked me like no other.. I was made God for a day.

I tag… only if feel like doing :)
Sharon
Germs
Woanting
Yeemah

and everyone who wishes to do this tag!

No comments: